b3autiful___Well yes,of course, guess sunglasses are polarized, and they have UV protection, so they can protect your eyes from the UV rays and bright sun light. When you go outside and have some sports activities, you can just wear them to shield your eyes, and at the same time, avoiding many diseases caused by uv rays. So you do not need worry about them. Let's see the design of guess sunglasses. You should know that Guess Sunglasses have lightweight plastic lenses that ensure 100% UV protection. To buy them, you can just surf the internet. There are many online shops which can just give some discounts and it can be cheaper than the real ones. For example, you just need 45 dollars to buy one pair. Anyway, just have a try.11/27/2012
clarinetbandguyMy sister has the favor for the guess sunglasses because she likes the perfect and fashionable design. After using it, she thinks the quality is so perfect. In addition, the guess sunglasses will protect your eyes from uv rays and other bad lights. You could wear it to show the beautiful look. At the same time, it will protect your eyes. The guess sunglasses are the good choices.11/27/2012
Arianna walkerWell, as you can see, Guess is an American fashion brand which has now become the world's top fashion brands. Founded in 1981 in the US, they are now making a wide range of products, including sunglasses. You should be aware of the fact that sunglasses are primarily supposed to protect us from harmful lights, thus, UV protection is a basic function. So, the answer is absolutely positive.11/27/2012
- Is there a kind of sunglasses which can transform solor energy into electric energy?
- Do you know the hottest trends in eyewear for 2014?
- Can you tell me the difference between sunglasses for running and fishing?
- Why do blind people wear sunglasses?
- Where to buy glass sunglasses?
- what are the parts of a sunglass?
- What are the best sunglasses for macular degeneration?
- Is uv400 the same as polarized?
- Is uv400 enough?
- What does the mm on sunglasses mean?