NeilIf you like, you could do the eye makeup and eyelash extension at the same time. However, you are strongly not suggested to do so because the eyelash extension may cause your eyes to be infected through the bacterium. It will be bad for the eyes. You'd better not do this. You should keep the hygiene on the eyes part because it belongs to the weak part of the body.11/27/2012
chocolateeeeeYou can use makeup and eyelash extension at the same time, there will be no harm for your eyes if the eyes aren't contacted with makeup or extension liquids. However, it will be bad for your eyes when you use eyelash extension with wrong methods, such us brush too close to your eyes, or drop little liquid into your eyes unconsciously. So, in a word, be careful when you use eyelash extension.11/27/2012
miguel gaytanIt depends on yourself. It is recommanded not to use eye makeup and eyelash extension at the same time. When you use eyelash extension according to wrong methods, such us brush too close to your eyes, or drop some liquid into your eyes, the eyelash extension may cause your eyes to be infected through the bacterium. It is bad to your eyes.11/28/2012
- What is the effect of alcohol on the eye?
- Why is exercise good for my eyes?
- Will my eye astigmatisms go away at last? Will astigmatisms be inherited?
- Why do my eyes sensitive to light? And why can't focus well?
- How to relieve from high eye pressure and what is treatment?
- Do you have a gold ring around your eyes?
- What's it called when your eyes go out of focus randomly?
- What do zonules do in the human eye?
- I lost vision in my one eye trying to treat something, should I make the other eye match?
- Have you ever seen a bright purple light after you closed your eyes?