KachunIt is very bad to rub eyes. According to Adjunct Professor Charles Mcmonnies, many activities could increase the eye pressure, including rubbing eyes, weightlifting, and sleeping face down and so on. Any touch with eye lids will cause eye pressure spike. Meanwhile, I think we touch everything with our hands in our daily life. If we use our hands to rub eyes without washing, this action might bring bacteria or virus into eyes, which can also cause conjunctivitis. Sanity of eyes is very important. And if eye pressure is too high, it will cause glaucoma. So please don't rub your eyes but protect them.11/28/2012
charlesRub eyes because your eyes feel uncomfortable, which may caused by dry eyes, allergies, infections, irritants and so on. When you rub your eyes, you push against the eyeball itself, causing pressure to build at the back of the eye socket, lead to much more severe problems with the eyes further down the track. So, you'd better take actions to prevent worse developments.11/27/2012
elmos_world_05It is so bad for you to rub the eyes frequently. There are many negative effects of rubbing eyes. You may not find that there is the invisible bacterium in your eyes which will make your eyes get infection and inflammation. You should better not rub your eyes because of the bacterium in the hands. At the same time, your eye may get red which will make the eyes feel not comfortable.11/29/2012
- What is the effect of alcohol on the eye?
- Why is exercise good for my eyes?
- Will my eye astigmatisms go away at last? Will astigmatisms be inherited?
- Why do my eyes sensitive to light? And why can't focus well?
- How to relieve from high eye pressure and what is treatment?
- Do you have a gold ring around your eyes?
- What's it called when your eyes go out of focus randomly?
- What do zonules do in the human eye?
- I lost vision in my one eye trying to treat something, should I make the other eye match?
- Have you ever seen a bright purple light after you closed your eyes?