JudyWell, generally speaking, of course you can get pink eye by sharing mascara with others. And according to some researches, most of pink eyes are caused by infection from bacteria. Even the allergies around you can be the cause. When you share mascara with someone else, it can be dangerous for your eyes to be infected. The mascara is applied directly in your eyes, so it can carry some bacteria to your eyes from other people. And then your eyes are infected by some irritants. Finally, your eyes will be red, even bloodshot, and it is possible to have pink eyes. So just do not share mascara with others. It is very dangerous.11/27/2012
JordynYes, sharing mascara may cause pink eyes. The pink eye caused by bacteria or virus types are spread by contacts with infected person. For example, an infected person touches their eye and then touches a book, it can be spread when others share the same book that has touched their eye. So, you may infected through sharing mascara with the person who has pink eye.11/27/2012
Alexa joyceThere is the great possibility for you to get the pink eyes because of the sharing of the mascara. If the mascara is used by the person who has the pink eyes, you will absolutely get the pink eyes easily through the contagious infection. You should not share the personal things with other persons. In addition, you'd better clean the brush of the makeup often which could also bring the bacterium.11/29/2012
- Can I wear contacts when I have pink eyes?
- How to give yourself a fake pink eye?
- How long does pink eye take to go away on its own?
- How do you know if you have pink eye or allergies?
- How long does pink eye take to go away with antibiotics?
- How Do You Know If You Have Pink Eye or Just Allergies?
- How fast do symptoms of pink eye show up?
- What's a good cure for pink eye?
- When is pink eye contagious ?
- Is pink eye contagious while on antibiotics?