confused_withacWell, generally speaking, droopy eyelids can make us look tired and older than we really are. So it is important to try some home remedies to relieve droopy eyelids. First, tea bags have a great effect on eyelids. After you have drunk your daily tea, you can just put the teabags in the refrigerator until these become cool, and then just apply them on your eyes. Repeat this for a few days. Also, keep the proper water intake, and it can prevent droopy eyelids. As we know that hydration plays a crucial role in maintaining the health of both eyes and the area around the eyes. By the way, stop rubbing your eyes, for that will lead to droopy eyelids. Anyway, just have a try.11/29/2012
christ_band04Well, it seems that there is something wrong with your eyelids. Anyway, there are several different factors contributed to droopy eyelids, such as a lack of sleep, aging, or stye or some other problems. So, in the first place you gotta find out what possible causes ok? So, my advice for you is to consult a doctor and in the meantime try to keep a healthy life routine. Maybe the problem will be fixed if you quit some bad habits.11/28/2012
KelleyDroopy eyelids can make us look tired and older than we really are, so it is imperative to treat it. I would like to provide several home remedies. One of the reasons for droopy eyelids is lack of water. We should drink more water to preserve moisture. You can use cold compress. Tea bags have a great effect on droopy eyelids. After you drunk your daily tea, put the teabags in the refrigerator until they become cool and apply them on your eyes.11/29/2012
650 Iwilei Road, Suite 210 Honolulu, HI 96817
- What is the effect of alcohol on the eye?
- Why is exercise good for my eyes?
- Will my eye astigmatisms go away at last? Will astigmatisms be inherited?
- Why do my eyes sensitive to light? And why can't focus well?
- How to relieve from high eye pressure and what is treatment?
- Do you have a gold ring around your eyes?
- What's it called when your eyes go out of focus randomly?
- What do zonules do in the human eye?
- I lost vision in my one eye trying to treat something, should I make the other eye match?
- Have you ever seen a bright purple light after you closed your eyes?