What causes my eyelashes to fall out?
In recent days, i find eyelashes fall out now and then. I worry about it. Will all of my eyelashes fall out as time goes by? Can you tell me what caused it? Is there any way to stop it?
Alexa murphyWell, in the first place, so sorry to hear that. Anyway, as far as I know, there are some causes giving rise to the fall out of your eyelashes, such as stye in the eye, or alopecia areata , which is quite serious. But it is still unknown which is the real cause. So, my advice for you here is to consult a doctor and get some eye exam and see where went wrong, thus you can take some measures to fix the problem. Time and tide wait for no man.11/28/2012
KayleeWell, generally speaking, your eyelash will fall out, and it is normal to have this situation. So do not be scared about it. And there are many reasons which can lead to the falling. For example, if you have been using some cosmetic products, such as mascara and eye make-up, so it can be the allergy to them, you should be careful about them. At this moment, you should just change these cosmetic products. Also, your eyelash curler could be the cause too. Eyelash curlers tug and pull on your eyelashes and then, it may cause breakage of the lashes. For this situation, you can discontinue using it for awhile and see if they grow back.11/28/2012
Dawn C.Don't be worried, there are many reasons to give rise to eyelashes. But if you just have 2 to 3 eyelashes falling out everyday, it's quite normal and it's just caused by process of metabolism. The eyelash has one of the shortest hair lifecycle, which is between 3 to 5 months, if one eyelash falls out, it will take about two months to grow out again. However, if the symptom of your situation is more serious, you might get blepharitis, which causes by bacterial infection of eyelash and the edge of the eye. In this situation, you can try to reconcile a little olive with a little wine, and then use a cotton swab to wet your eyelashes, which can help to stimulate eyelash growth. And if the symptom is still or become worse, it's better for you to see a doctor soon.11/29/2012
- What is the effect of alcohol on the eye?
- Why is exercise good for my eyes?
- Will my eye astigmatisms go away at last? Will astigmatisms be inherited?
- Why do my eyes sensitive to light? And why can't focus well?
- How to relieve from high eye pressure and what is treatment?
- Do you have a gold ring around your eyes?
- What's it called when your eyes go out of focus randomly?
- What do zonules do in the human eye?
- I lost vision in my one eye trying to treat something, should I make the other eye match?
- Have you ever seen a bright purple light after you closed your eyes?