Robert JohnsonIt's a common sense that body needs sufficient sleep in order to function properly. However the situation may be quite different among people. Most people require a minimum of eight hours of sleep to be completely rested and rejuvenated. On the other hand, some people can function on as little as four or five hours of sleep a night, as a consequence their bodies and minds will eventually feel the effects of sleep deprivation. In a word, Sleep deprivation can cause various mental and physical side effects. Over time, chronic sleep loss can have an adverse effect on a person's overall heath. Then talking about eyes, dry eyes and frequent blink can be the most commonly side effects of sleep deprivation.11/28/2012
walkerIt seems that you are quite concerned about your eye health. good for you really. So, as far as I know, a lack of sleep could give rise to several problems, which would inevitably affect our daily life. One of them is droopy eyes, and red eyes, as well as dark circles under the eyes. Also dry eyes could be generated as long as your sleep quality is bad. Anyway, you gotta change your life habits and take some steps to deal with your problem.11/28/2012
EDGAR SchneiderSleep deprivation means a person who doesn't have 8 hours sleep period that is considered as sufficient sleep. Hence, the side effects of sleep deprivation, especially effects on eyes, are obvious. Basically, it can cause blurred vision and dizziness with headache. That is to say, your eye muscle are too tired and could not work together as normal time to make the vision unclear. At the same time, it is easy to cause eye irritation due to sleep deprivation affects directly the immune system.12/03/2012
650 Iwilei Road, Suite 210 Honolulu, HI 96817
808-735-1935Over time, lack of sleep can lead to serious ramifications on your vision including popped blood vessels due to eye strain. Additionally, a shortage of sleep can cause dry eye, a condition when tears do not adequately lubricate your eyes. When dry eye sets in you can experience some pain, light sensitivity, itching, redness or even blurred vision.01/26/2015
- What is the effect of alcohol on the eye?
- Why is exercise good for my eyes?
- Will my eye astigmatisms go away at last? Will astigmatisms be inherited?
- Why do my eyes sensitive to light? And why can't focus well?
- How to relieve from high eye pressure and what is treatment?
- Do you have a gold ring around your eyes?
- What's it called when your eyes go out of focus randomly?
- What do zonules do in the human eye?
- I lost vision in my one eye trying to treat something, should I make the other eye match?
- Have you ever seen a bright purple light after you closed your eyes?