handxrxtiedWell, generally speaking, you should know that pink eye is a bacterial infection caused by Staphylococcus or Streptococcus bacteria. Also, it is very contagious, so it can be very dangerous if you are with someone who has this disease. So keeping your eyes from the allergies is very important. And if you have pink eyes, you will have some symptoms such as itching, burning or stinging, discharge, swelling, watering. To relieve your situation, you can put some ice on your eyes and repeat it frequently. And if your eyes become severely infected, you should consult your doctor as soon as possible.11/29/2012
Erin rupertWell, looks like you are really curious about pink eyes. So, yes of course it is quite serious, and highly contagious, anyway as you can see, pink eyes could be transmitted to someone else, thus those who are frequently expose to public facilities are at risk the most. Anyway, you should know that pink eyes are resulted from some bacteria and public places are quite dangerous.11/30/2012
Faith cookCommonly, pink eyes can be caused by common colds, sore throats, and respiratory infections. Also, it can be caused by allergic reactions and bacteria. The most people at risk for pink eyes are those who like sharing items with or touching someone who has pink eye, exposing to certain viruses or bacteria, and lacking of proper personal hygiene.11/30/2012
- Can I wear contacts when I have pink eyes?
- How to give yourself a fake pink eye?
- How long does pink eye take to go away on its own?
- How do you know if you have pink eye or allergies?
- How long does pink eye take to go away with antibiotics?
- How Do You Know If You Have Pink Eye or Just Allergies?
- How fast do symptoms of pink eye show up?
- What's a good cure for pink eye?
- When is pink eye contagious ?
- Is pink eye contagious while on antibiotics?