cattatraWell, yes, you should know that high blood pressure can affect your eyes, and then lead to some eye diseases. Generally speaking, when you have the blood pressure higher, it can work on your body system. In other words, the blood will flow to the eyes and then has some influence on your eyes, even leading to the high eye pressure. When you have high eye pressure, it can just cause a lot of eye problems. For example, it can make red and bloodshot eyes. Also, dry eyes, or eye strain may occur. In some cases, it can damage your vision and lead to retinal detachment, and finally, you will lose your vision.11/29/2012
JeffWell it seems that you are quite concerned about your eye health. So, you should know that the risk of high blood pressure is quite serious if the situation goes very bad. Sometimes it could give rise to a lot of awful problems including bleeding, a dramatic decrease in your vision, even blindness, so you need to pay attention to high blood pressure. Anyway, it is wise for you to cure high blood pressure before it is too late and serious.11/30/2012
ctakah4ikAs we all know, high blood pressure and hypertension is a "silent killer" which is a long-term disease. Hypertension is classified as primary (essential) hypertension or secondary hypertension while both of them rarely have any symptoms and signs. My grandmother has been high blood pressure patient for many years, she takes medicines day by day and never eats any high fat, that's so poor. High blood pressure is dangerous for many reasons and it can damage the blood vessels and prevent the blood from properly circulating. So we can know that high blood pressure is hateful to eyes. The most serious eye problems which caused by high blood pressure is vision loss. So if you have high blood pressure, you'd better go to see a doctor and take an eyesight examination and determine how serious your eye problems are indeed.12/03/2012
- What is the effect of alcohol on the eye?
- Why is exercise good for my eyes?
- Will my eye astigmatisms go away at last? Will astigmatisms be inherited?
- Why do my eyes sensitive to light? And why can't focus well?
- How to relieve from high eye pressure and what is treatment?
- Do you have a gold ring around your eyes?
- What's it called when your eyes go out of focus randomly?
- What do zonules do in the human eye?
- I lost vision in my one eye trying to treat something, should I make the other eye match?
- Have you ever seen a bright purple light after you closed your eyes?