MariahWell, generally speaking, when you have depressed mood, it can have some influence on your eyes. For example, when you are depressed and sad, your eye color will turn to light blue and light grey. Also, depression can certainly cause blurred vision. And then, other symptoms, including dizziness, feelings of detachment, hot flashes, chills, and trembling, numbness, and tingling, dry mouth, puffy eyes can occur too. So it can be bad for you. So you need to control your emotion. And letting yourself have a good time is very important, or it will be dangerous to your body, not only to your eyes.11/29/2012
KachunSounds like sometimes you are not in good mood. So, sometimes I would have the same problem with you, such as , right now. Anyway, if you are constantly depressed, you will experience a decrease in your spirit and health condition, which could indirectly have some negative impacts on your eyes, such as blurred vision, stars in front of your eyes, etc. Anyway, life is worth smiling for, there are nothing deserve our grief.11/30/2012
Jocelyn griffinIt is hard to tell whether depression could cause eye problems or not. Because according to some resources, symptoms of depression mood varies from person to person. Age, gender and culture are might cause different feeling and experience that depression people might go through. For depression patient, there are some common symptoms as following: 1. Hopelessness; 2. Very easy to get angry, sad, anxiety; 3. Can't be concentrating on anything. If the situation is very serious, the worst possibility is committing suicide. No research shows that there is any direct link between depression and eye problem. Yet I still suggest the patient to see a doctor and get proper treatment12/03/2012
- What is the effect of alcohol on the eye?
- Why is exercise good for my eyes?
- Will my eye astigmatisms go away at last? Will astigmatisms be inherited?
- Why do my eyes sensitive to light? And why can't focus well?
- How to relieve from high eye pressure and what is treatment?
- Do you have a gold ring around your eyes?
- What's it called when your eyes go out of focus randomly?
- What do zonules do in the human eye?
- I lost vision in my one eye trying to treat something, should I make the other eye match?
- Have you ever seen a bright purple light after you closed your eyes?