Alexia charlesThere is nothing to worry about. It's not harmful to you when a bit of salt comes into your eyes. And owing to the compound substance the salt contains, you will surely feel irritate and uncomfortable.However, you still need to take some measures. The safest and simplest way is speedy blinking away your tears until you see changes. Meanwhile, to make sure your eyes is completely clean, wash them with flowing and clean water. For a short time, you might have a blurry vision and feel a little biting. But if you still feel uncomfortable, you'd better see a doctor to prevent infection. Hope they do work for you.12/03/2012
Caitlin owenIf it is true, then the feelings must be very torturous. So, as far as I know, a slight a mount of salt mixed with clean water could be beneficial to your eyes because it would get some dirty things out of your eyes. However, excessive salt would give rise to some discomfort, and would hurt your eyes if not taken out before too late. So, now you should flush your eyes with abundant water and try to get some eye drops.12/03/2012
Joseph bellIt is not ok for your eyes to get salt. It will be harmful for your eyes. You will feel uncomfortable at the eyes. You'd better wash it out with the clean water. And you use the cloth to clean your eyes. You could also use the warm compress to make the eyes feel comfortable. In addition, you could use the eye drops to release the eyes.12/05/2012
- What is the effect of alcohol on the eye?
- Why is exercise good for my eyes?
- Will my eye astigmatisms go away at last? Will astigmatisms be inherited?
- Why do my eyes sensitive to light? And why can't focus well?
- How to relieve from high eye pressure and what is treatment?
- Do you have a gold ring around your eyes?
- What's it called when your eyes go out of focus randomly?
- What do zonules do in the human eye?
- I lost vision in my one eye trying to treat something, should I make the other eye match?
- Have you ever seen a bright purple light after you closed your eyes?