Heather KirkWell, as a matter of fact, what do not know what exactly are you talking about. But if you are talking about a facial mask, then let me tell you something ok? So, actually, when you are trying to apply a piece of facial mask on your face, you had better take out your contact lenses because the liquid of the facial mask would somehow get into your eyes, which would not be very good. Just in case, so you should be more careful.12/03/2012
walkbyfthWell, generally speaking, you are not supposed to wear contact lenses when you are having a facial. As we know that, when you have a facial, you will have some makeup on your faces, even on your eyes. So it is possible to have these chemical objects into your eyes. So if you wear contact lenses, it is possible to make your contact lenses be infected. And then it can damage your eyes too. In some cases, it can lead to eye infection, and pink eyes. So your eyes will be red and bloodshot. Anyway, it can be dangerous to have it. just take off your contacts.12/03/2012
equine_worldI don't suggest you do the facial when you wear the contact lenses. You'd better take them off because the massage may cause the drape of the contact lenses in the eyes. At the same time, the high temperature will offer the possibility for the eyes with contact lenses get infection. Thus, you'd better not wear the contact lenses when you are having a facial.12/07/2012
- Can I wear contacts when I have pink eyes?
- What Is the Best Color of Contact Lenses for Dark Eyes ?
- How to relieve eye irritation from contacts?
- How to remove soft contact lens when it's stuck?
- How to remove a stuck contact lens from eyes?
- Is it ok to soak contacts in eye drops?
- Can i wear contact lenses after pupil dilation?
- Why do my contacts keep shifting everytime i blink?
- what to do when eyes itch from allergies?
- What happens if you sleep in daily contact lenses?