etherealfreakNo, it is not OK for you to wear the contact lenses for look after the blepharoplasty because of the easy infection. As we know, our eyes may easily get dry after we wear the contact lenses. Actually it is the fact. In addition, wearing the contact lenses may let you get the infection or inflammation easily too. After the blepharoplasty, you should protect your eyes carefully. Thus, you'd better not wear the contact lenses.12/04/2012
cap081291Well, it seems that you have just taken a blepharoplasty surgery which could help your eyes look better to some extent. So, as you can see, after the surgery, your eyes need about one month to recover before wearing contact lenses because the risk is other infections, anyway, you should consult a doctor and take an eye exam before trying to wear contacts.12/04/2012
alvaWell, of course, you are not supposed to wear the color contact lenses in the first week after the surgery. Or it can be dangerous to your eyes. As we know that after the surgery, your eyes can be sensitive and fragile, some bacteria can invade in your eyes easily. If you wear the color contact lenses after the surgery, it will not only hurt the eyes, but also cause some eye infection in your eyes. Also, it can slow down the recovery. Anyway, you should not wear them in the first week.12/04/2012
- Can I wear contacts when I have pink eyes?
- What Is the Best Color of Contact Lenses for Dark Eyes ?
- How to relieve eye irritation from contacts?
- How to remove soft contact lens when it's stuck?
- How to remove a stuck contact lens from eyes?
- Is it ok to soak contacts in eye drops?
- Can i wear contact lenses after pupil dilation?
- Why do my contacts keep shifting everytime i blink?
- what to do when eyes itch from allergies?
- What happens if you sleep in daily contact lenses?