emily_xooxThe symptoms of herpes in the eye can be suffering a blurred vision, eye pain, being increasingly sensitive to light, inflammation of the eye surface or inflammation of structures of the eye, malaise or lethargy, painful bumps on the eyelid or on the eye itself or red, sore eyes. Also some may suffer the symptoms of fainting, becoming unconsciousness, headache, having fever or sudden change in vision, loss of vision, or eye pain in some cases, which are indicative of a serious condition and an immediate medical care needed. Some who suffer herpes may manifest an outbreak of blisters on the eyes.12/04/2012
AliWell, when you suffer herpes, you may have other symptoms such as irritation, sudden and severe ocular pain, cloudy cornea and blurry vision, sore and red eye, and headache. So you just check your situation with them. Besides, you should know that the herpes virus can spread from the eye's surface layers to deeper parts of the cornea. And they are hereditary. So you should try some proper treatments, or it can be dangerous. By the way, close contact can lead to inflammation and scarring in the cornea. Anyway, just be careful about it.12/04/2012
BRIAN CRISTINEOnce you suffer the herpes, you will be so painful at the eyes. The herpes look is so ugly. And it will be recognized easily because it looks like the burns on the face. Eye herpes is a kind of nature serious eyelid skin disease. When you have the herpes, you will be afraid of the light to the most degree. What's worse, you will not control your tears to some degree. The worst thing for you is that your eye nerves will be painful so much. You'd better go to the hospital to accept the treatment as soon as possible.12/07/2012
- What does pterygium look like?
- How to relieve eye pain caused by smokes?
- Is there any cure or help to COLOBOMA of the IRIS?
- Will hypertropia go away on its own?
- Why can I see circular particles that float around when I close my eyes?
- I have a squiggly line with lil round black spot on my eyes. Can you tell me what's this?
- Will smoking increase the risk and accelerate the development of cataracts, macular degeneration and optic nerve damages?
- dark brown spot on my eyes.
- Can you heal your eyes with Chinese medicine ?
- Can eye problems cause dizziness and headaches?