Kimberly quickWell, it seems that there is still something wrong with your eyes. So, the flashes of light in front of your eyes is formally called eye floaters, which is quite a common eye disease. So, generally speaking, it would be not uncommon for a patient to have eye floaters after cataract surgery. So, at this point, you have to be careful of your eyes and head to the hospital for further treatment and examine. Anyway, take it easy.12/04/2012
Erin jacksonWell, yes, it is normal to have flashes of light after you have taken the surgery. Generally speaking, you should know that it occurs when your eyes are infected. Some reasons, such as different diseases, disorders can lead to this symptom. While according to some researches, an infection or inflammation which irritates the eyes can also be the cause, especially you have a surgery. So you should be careful about your eyes. Remember that you should not use your hands to touch your eyes frequently. Also, when having a shower, do not let the water get into your eyes, or it can just make eye infection in your eyes, and then lead to flashes of light.12/04/2012
DanielAfter the cataract surgery, you may have many side effects. Cataract is a common blinding eye disease which is very dangerous. Under normal circumstances, the lenses are transparent. When the light comes through it and some focal interstitial reach the retina, you can clearly see the outside world objects. Once lens for some reason occurred cloudy, they will affect retinal imaging, making the person not see things. That is to say, lens opacity will cause vision loss in cataract. When you are diagnosed with cataract, you should accept the timely treatment, at the same time paying attention to avoid long-term excessive use of eye. After you do the cataract surgery, you should protect the eyes carefully. You should do the eye exam at the regular time. Although the eye pressure is not stable at the beginning after the cataract surgery, you should check the eyes carefully to see whether it belongs to the normal situation after the cataract surgery.12/07/2012
- I would like to find out how soon after cataract surgery I can resume spinning and pilates exercises
- Can I go on a holiday after having cataract surgery?
- How Much Does Cataract Surgery Cost With Insurance?
- How Long after Cataract Surgery Can I Get New Glasses?
- How Soon Can I Get New Glasses after Cataract Surgery?
- why are my eyes sensitive to light after cataract surgery?
- How long do I have to use eye drops after cataract surgery?
- What is the success rate of cataract surgery?
- Do You Need a Stronger Prescription or Cataract Surgery?
- Can i cook after cataract surgery?