RondaHormones are chemical messengers that travel, via our blood, to every organ and tissue of our body. If hormones have been disturbed, your health can be worse. Of course, hormones also can cause dry eyes. Hormones control the levels of secretions in the body, so the fluctuations of hormones can cause dry eye.12/04/2012
Alexander davidWell, yes, hormonal problems can lead to dry eyes. First, you should know that, according to some experts, because of hormonal imbalance, it can lead to a lot of eye diseases, such as red eyes, puffy eyes, even dry eyes. Generally speaking, when you have hormonal imbalance in your body, it will just lead to disorder in your body too. At that moment, it may affect your eyes, leading to some disorders in your eyes. So red eyes, dry eyes will occur. By the way, the hormonal changes in your body can lead to itchy eyes too. So you pay more attention to your hormonal level.12/05/2012
TheronYes, the hormones will affect your eyes and make them feel dry and uncomfortable. The hormones will make your body work in disorder. At the same time, your eyes may feel dry because of the sudden rising eye pressure around the eyes. You could use some eye drops to release the uncomfortable symptom.12/07/2012
- What causes a sore throat and pain behind eyes after drinking alcohol?
- Does Omega 3 Help Dry Eye?
- can chronic dry eye cause blindness ?
- What kind of insurance covers a dry eye exam?
- Does chemo cause dry eyes?
- Can low ferritin cause dry eyes?
- Does dry eye cause macular degeneration?
- Can iodine deficiency cause dry eyes ?
- How to cure dry eye after corneal transplant?
- Can hormones cause puffy eyes ?