Mark BurnsYou'd better go to see the doctor and find whether there is the eye infection. You may get the invisible bacterium in your eyes during the exercise. If you solve this problem as soon as possible, you will feel pain soon and get the red eyes. You could use the eye drops to release the symptom.12/05/2012
coloursoflifeLooks like you like to have sports on a regular basis. So, it is good for you. However, you should also be aware of the fact that sometimes overexercise is bad to your health, because your body could not withstand that much of sports,which could lead to a lack of focus on objects. Or maybe there are some problems with your body. If the situation remains the same, I advise you to take a physical exam to see where went wrong.12/05/2012
chrisera21Well, generally speaking, it can be very normal for you to have this situation after you have taken exercises. We can say that it is because you are tired. As we know that when you have been doing some exercise, it will make your eyes feel stressed in a long time. We can say it as eye strain. Then after you finished, and see other things, it will be hard for your eyes to be accustomed to the situation around. At this moment, they can not focus on easily. So you should be careful about it. And you can just try some eye exercises to relieve your symptoms. Also, you can have some eye drops so that it can relieve the symptom.12/10/2012
- What is the effect of alcohol on the eye?
- Why is exercise good for my eyes?
- Will my eye astigmatisms go away at last? Will astigmatisms be inherited?
- Why do my eyes sensitive to light? And why can't focus well?
- How to relieve from high eye pressure and what is treatment?
- Do you have a gold ring around your eyes?
- What's it called when your eyes go out of focus randomly?
- What do zonules do in the human eye?
- I lost vision in my one eye trying to treat something, should I make the other eye match?
- Have you ever seen a bright purple light after you closed your eyes?