elblancodiabloIt depends on individual. With ocular rosacea, you must consult doctor about the safety of wearing contact lenses. As we all known, the common symptoms of rosacea include dryness, red eyes, and itching. In those situations, wearing contact lenses may aggravate those problems. It is better to wear contact lenses with curing your rosacea completely.12/06/2012
Andrea warrenWell, I believe that it must be hard for you to suffer ocular rosacea, because it could bring a lot of pains to you. Anyway, it has a lot of things to do with your nose, not your eyes. And if there are no problems with your eyes, pupils or corneal, or some other serious problems, you are ok with contact lenses. But just in case, I advise to you consult a doctor who could give to some advice, or just give up wearing contact lenses for safety concern.12/06/2012
DEREK GarranaNo, you'd better not wear the contact lenses when you have the ocular rosacea which may let the ocular rosacea be more serious. A few pathology with conjunctivitis,marginal blepharitis and corneal vascularization cause the ocular rosacea. If your cause of ocular rosacea is the corneal vasculariztion, you must not wear the contact lenses which will be worn directly on the surface of the eye balls. Wearing the contact lenses will make you lose water quickly at the eyes. You could even get the infection or inflammation because of the invisible bacterium. What's worse, the corneal will be damaged because of the not enough breathe through. Before you want to wear the contact lenses, you'd better go to the professional eyeglasses store to have the eyes exam to see whether you could wear the contact lenses. Then you could have a clear understanding.12/06/2012
- Can I wear contacts when I have pink eyes?
- Do I need to consider the size of contacts when buying them?
- Is it normal that circle lenses rub against eyelids?
- Why does wearing contacts make my eyes blurry when I go back to glasses?
- How long should you rest your eyes after over-wearing contacts?
- Can I wear two different brands of contact lenses?
- Can I reuse a daily contacts? Have you tried that ?
- Why does one of my eyes go inwards when I don't wear my glasses?
- Regular soft contacts vs. daily disposable ones. Which one is better?
- How often should you change the contact lens case?