epyon_rebirthWell, it seems that your eye skin is not very good. Anyway, it is a fact of life. But sometimes we could still find some ways to tackle the problem in order to appear younger and more charming. It is true some coconut oil is useful in treating eye wrinkles because it contains a lot of vitamins that could alleviate those wrinkles. Of course it works, you could see a lot of eye creams have coconut oil inside.12/06/2012
Brittany greenYes, Coconut oil can help reduce wrinkles. Coconut oil is excellent massage oil for your skin. With antioxidants, coconut oil can protect your body from damage caused by free radicals. You can massage oil onto your skin each night before bed to help reduce the wrinkles and to reduce premature aging.12/06/2012
chokeyourthroatYes, coconut oil helps with under eye wrinkles because it is rich in antioxidants and vitamin E, which helps to repair cells and prevent damage, hence getting rid of eye wrinkles. You can apply a drop of coconut oil on the tip of your pinkies, and then gently massage the area under the eyes for a few minutes in order that the oil is absorbed into the skin. In the course of eye massage, the blood circulation improves and important nutrients to nourish the skin under the eyes are absorbed gradually, so it is useful to eliminate and prevent eye wrinkles.12/06/2012
- What is the effect of alcohol on the eye?
- Why is exercise good for my eyes?
- Will my eye astigmatisms go away at last? Will astigmatisms be inherited?
- Why do my eyes sensitive to light? And why can't focus well?
- How to relieve from high eye pressure and what is treatment?
- Do you have a gold ring around your eyes?
- What's it called when your eyes go out of focus randomly?
- What do zonules do in the human eye?
- I lost vision in my one eye trying to treat something, should I make the other eye match?
- Have you ever seen a bright purple light after you closed your eyes?