Dixie MentryIt seems that you are not very happy with your eye wrinkles, so, yes of course, with age, we tend to develop some eye wrinkles. And generally speaking, there are some ways you could try in order to fix the problem for some time. First up, you could try to get some eye creams which are effective in removing eye wrinkles, also, you could try to get some botox injection, or you could resort to a healthier diet which could help your skin stay vigorous.12/06/2012
Alexa joyceYou can reduce your eye wrinkles by increasing the intake of water to stay hydrated because dryness of the skin is prone to the appearance of the eye wrinkles, so you had better drink 8 glasses of water at least every day. Foods rich in antioxidants such as beetroot, tomatoes, red peppers, and kiwi also help getting rid of the eye wrinkles. In addition, ensure sufficient sleep so that the body can produce the human growth hormones to keep it elastic. Do not smoke and control the alcohol consumption if you want to eliminate the eye wrinkles. Furthermore, eye massage, eye exercises and eye masks are effective ways of treating eye wrinkles.12/06/2012
ChristinaAs we know, with the age growing, our skin will easily lose the collagen which takes the role of tightening. It is the age problem that causes the eye wrinkles in a common way. However, this is not the only reason for people with wrinkles. Such as lacking of sleep or the pull in the eye muscles. And there are various ways to relieve this symptom. Get enough rest, keep health diet, keep away from the radiation from TV and computer as far as possible. Neverthless, in my opinion, the best treatment is massaging it gently on the skin around eyes which are the very sensitive areas with essential oil, which has strong permeable layer ability and can provide vitamin E to skin cell effectively. If you keep above measures everyday, I promise you will see the difference. Thanks.12/07/2012
- Can I use the prescription which was issued by my doctor 2 years ago?
- What is the effect of alcohol on the eye?
- Why is exercise good for my eyes?
- Does anyone have any experience buying glasses from Ozeal?
- Will my eye astigmatisms go away at last? Will astigmatisms be inherited?
- Why do my eyes sensitive to light? And why can't focus well?
- How to relieve from high eye pressure and what is treatment?
- Do you have a gold ring around your eyes?
- What's it called when your eyes go out of focus randomly?
- What do zonules do in the human eye?