Brandon cookWhen your friend tells you that he gets the blood clot in his eyes, he means that it is the sediment of the blood in the eyes. When he gets too tired at eyes because of the using of eyes too much time in front of the computers, he will have the broken blood vessel in the eyes which are not absorbed during the night. That is why he gets the blood clot in the eyes. As we know, the gland system will work during the night when you close the eyes to absorb the extra liquid in the eyes. However, once it is worked in disorder, your eyes will leave the sediments which will make your eyes feel uncomfortable. You could suggest your friend to go to the hospital to have a check and accept the treatment. Or else, he could use the eye drops to release the symptom. And the eye drops should be with anti-inflammation role.12/06/2012
Heather KirkWell, generally speaking, a blood spot in the eye is similar to an ordinary bruise on the skin. Of course, on the other hand, we can say that it appears as a single, concentrated spot of red or many scattered red patches on the white of the eyes. There some other symptoms such as eye pain and blurry vision may occur, when you have blood clot in the eyes. To relieve the symptom, you should soak a cloth in warm water and keep it on your eyelids. Just repeat this around six to seven times a day. Anyway, just have a try.12/06/2012
Zoe mayHello, blood clot in the eye is the broken blood vessel in the eye. Usually, it is deep purple or red.But in my opinion, blood clots are just blobs of blood that has clumped together and they are just bloody. You can go to hospital and have a treatment however if you are worried about it. Drugs like aspirin and coumadin are usually very useful.12/10/2012
- Can I use the prescription which was issued by my doctor 2 years ago?
- What is the effect of alcohol on the eye?
- Why is exercise good for my eyes?
- Does anyone have any experience buying glasses from Ozeal?
- Will my eye astigmatisms go away at last? Will astigmatisms be inherited?
- Why do my eyes sensitive to light? And why can't focus well?
- How to relieve from high eye pressure and what is treatment?
- Do you have a gold ring around your eyes?
- What's it called when your eyes go out of focus randomly?
- What do zonules do in the human eye?