JohnWell, generally speaking, when dilated pupils occur, the black part of the eye will be bigger than normal one. And that can be annoying and painful to many people. Also, you should know that some factors, such as high blood pressure and anxiety, drug use, illness, and trauma can lead to it. To treat it, you should make sure you wash your eyes frequently and apply cleansing eye drops to get rid of any foreign particles. Also, you can try some cool teabags and cucumbers under your eyes. And that can be good for your situation.12/06/2012
Jonathan griffinThere are many home remedies for dilated pupils. You should avoid dark or low-lighted rooms, and tell your family members to avoid surprises and to avoid making noise or sudden sounds. Before taking medicion and foods, you should remember to read labels, to make sure there are no mydriatic components.12/06/2012
BenjiI think you should first of all find out the reason why your pupils widen in size. Working in darkness or low lighted areas can lead your pupils to dilate, so try not to work or study in dim places. If you get dilated pupils due to stimulation of the sympathetic nervous system, for example, you are excited, nervous or afraid. Thus you should sooth your nerves and you can take slow and deep breaths to help subside your agitated feeling. Also, ask your family members not to make surprises or sudden sounds and not to bang your bed or your chair suddenly. In addition, some medications for foods with mydriatic components should be avoided. With dilated pupil, do not focus on distant objects because such action will strain your eyes and make your pupils larger.12/07/2012
- What is the effect of alcohol on the eye?
- Why is exercise good for my eyes?
- Will my eye astigmatisms go away at last? Will astigmatisms be inherited?
- Why do my eyes sensitive to light? And why can't focus well?
- How to relieve from high eye pressure and what is treatment?
- Do you have a gold ring around your eyes?
- What's it called when your eyes go out of focus randomly?
- What do zonules do in the human eye?
- I lost vision in my one eye trying to treat something, should I make the other eye match?
- Have you ever seen a bright purple light after you closed your eyes?