handyhandsI am afraid that it is impossible to cause dry eyes because of anemia. People with rheumatoid arthritis, high blood pressure, osteoporosis, acne, depression tend to have dry eyes. however, loss of blood or lack of blood can cause problems to our body because it is blood circulation that keeps all the parts of body working, and anemia occurs due to blood loss, decreased red blood cell production or destruction of red blood cells. So anemia can do harm to eyes.12/10/2012
Ryan evelynWell, no, we can say that dry eye can not occur because of anemia. So you do not need worry about it. But on the other hand, you should know that anemia can lead to other eye problems, such as eye floaters, dark circles, puffy eyes, even red eyes. As we know that when your body does not have enough red blood cells, anemia may occur. So at this moment, it will just affect your eyes. And then leading some problems above. So you need be more careful about it. And you can go and console it with your eye doctor, and he can just give some advices.12/10/2012
etjeYes, it is possible for you to get the dry eyes because of the anemia which will make your body be in the weak immune system. Your body will lack some kind of the nutrition. At the same time, you could find that your eyes lack the water. And the blood circulation around the eyes is not that good. That is the main reason for the dryness of the eyes.12/11/2012
- Why do my eyes turn red hours after removing contact lenses?
- How to cure dry eyes, blurry vision and fibromyalgia?
- What causes a sore throat and pain behind eyes after drinking alcohol?
- Can dry eyes cause vision loss?
- What is the best over the counter eye drops for dry eyes?
- What is the best eye drops for dry eyes?
- What Acuvue contacts can I try for dry eyes?
- Are Visine artificial tears good for dry eyes?
- why do my eyes feel dry all the time?
- What medications cause dry eye syndrome?