Gabriella rodneyYes, the puffy eyes may be the sign of diabetes. Sometimes the dark circles under the eyes may be the symptom of the diabetes, too. When you get the diabetes, your eyes skin will lose the normal state to absorb the fat. The puffy eyes may be caused by the dehydration which is the main symptom of the diabetes.12/07/2012
el_chupa_cabraWell, puffy eyes can be a sign of diabetes. As we know that when the blood sugar level become too high, it can lead to diabetes. In that situation, some disorder may occur in your eyes too. so it can just affect your eyes, leading to some eye problems. For example, it can lead to puffy eyes. Also, dark circles, eye bags, even floaters in your eyes may occur too. So for your situation, of course, you can try some warm compresses to treat it at fist, and then, you may need to go and see the doctor, so that he can give you some advices.12/10/2012
walerieDiabetes might cause puffy eyes, because diabetes might have kidney complication, which may cause the puffy eyes. The most common symptoms of diabetes include weight loss in a sudden, always hunger and thirst, increased frequency of urination and easy to get fatigue and so on. Diabetes may impact eyes, not puffiness but diabetes retinopathy, so many diabetes patients are also suffering from cataract. Diabetes might cause kidney complication too. Once there is problem of kidney, people usually get swelling. Swelling is a very common symptom for kidney disease patients, because diseased kidney can't help body to remove extra fluid. The fluid builds up in body, resulting swelling in the legs, ankles, faces. Kidney problem is very serious and it can be fatal. Seeing a doctor for help at the earliest is the best choice.12/10/2012
- How to get rid of puffy eyes from drinking?
- How to make the swelling of a stye go down ?
- How to reduce red and puffy eyes from crying with cucumbers?
- How to get rid of bags under eyes without cucumbers?
- How to bring down a swollen face and eyes from drinking too much alcohol?
- How to reduce puffy eyes with cucumber juice and slices?
- How to get rid of puffy eyes from an allergic reaction ?
- How to Get Rid of Puffy Eyes From Allergies ?
- How Does Diabetes Cause Acute Glaucoma?
- How Does Diabetes Cause Glaucoma?