Gabriel petersYes, you can use cucumber to reduce your eye wrinkles. As one of the most effective home remedies, it not just for under eye wrinkles, but also for other conditions such as dark spots around the eyes, eye bags, etc. You just need to slice a cucumber and place one on each eye while you relax. Twenty minutes later, you will benefit from the refreshing cucumber.12/10/2012
walkidiotWell, it seems that you are quite worried about your wrinkles. So, it is true that those ugly wrinkles would surely affect our looks and make us appear to be quite aged. Anyway, we must fight back. Cucumber slices are useful when you put them onto your wrinkles. But you should know that is far from enough. Why not try to get some eye creams that contain Retin A, which is effective in treating wrinkles. Also, try to have a healthy diet and good mood.12/10/2012
Sara nelsonIt might help reduce eye wrinkles to some extent. Most component of cucumber is water. Putting some cucumber slices on face could effectively moisturize skin. It is said to be a good home remedies for wrinkles. You can find your skin refreshed after cucumber mask. Keeping skin moist, there is a very easy and direct way. Just ensure that you drink at 8 cups of water per day. Drinking water can provide body with water of daily need so skin can get the water it needs too. It is the easiest and best way. There are many kinds of natural materials you could use to smooth skin too, for example tomato, milk, honey, yoghourt and egg and so on. All of them are natural food that body could have and digest, and they could be very good mask material for skin, far better than other cosmetics. I love milk mixed with pearl powder to whiten my skin, which is fabulous. Hope you can find your favorite way to take good care of your skin.12/10/2012
- What is the effect of alcohol on the eye?
- Why is exercise good for my eyes?
- Will my eye astigmatisms go away at last? Will astigmatisms be inherited?
- Why do my eyes sensitive to light? And why can't focus well?
- How to relieve from high eye pressure and what is treatment?
- Do you have a gold ring around your eyes?
- What's it called when your eyes go out of focus randomly?
- What do zonules do in the human eye?
- I lost vision in my one eye trying to treat something, should I make the other eye match?
- Have you ever seen a bright purple light after you closed your eyes?