big johnAnyway, there are a lot of good ways to employ. As a matter of fact, Vaseline eye creams are surely effective for eye wrinkles, and it is good. You could also try some retin A eye creams which are also effective. Nevertheless, try to pay more attention to your lifestyle, food and rest have a significant stake in our beautiful looks.12/10/2012
emiliaenespanolYou can use vaseline to reduce your eye wrinkles and it will be gentler than normal moisurisers. Vaseline is formed from the mixture of paraffin, waxes and mineral oil, which create petroleum jelly. Before using vaseline, you should wash skin as usual. Then, you apply the vaseline over your wrinkle skin gently.12/10/2012
Caleb murphyI think it could help. Because it is good moisturizer which can help smooth the skin. The skin which is moist looks much better with far less noticeable wrinkles and creases. Dry skin is very likely to have wrinkles and creases at earlier age the moist skin. So I think apply Vaseline could help reduce wrinkles. Wrinkles happen because of contribution of various complicated factors, and they are inevitable as we age. But we still can try to avoid some factors so that we could get wrinkles later and less. Keeping skin moist is very important. Many of us are suffering from dryness of skin today. When season is changing, I can feel my skin is rough and dull. In summer or winter, I always stay in rooms with air-conditioning, which just makes my skin drier and worse. Moisturizer is necessary to protect my skin from wrinkles. I need to apply moisturizer twice per day, and so far I have no wrinkles at all. You could try some Vaseline.12/10/2012
- What is the effect of alcohol on the eye?
- Why is exercise good for my eyes?
- Will my eye astigmatisms go away at last? Will astigmatisms be inherited?
- Why do my eyes sensitive to light? And why can't focus well?
- How to relieve from high eye pressure and what is treatment?
- Do you have a gold ring around your eyes?
- What's it called when your eyes go out of focus randomly?
- What do zonules do in the human eye?
- I lost vision in my one eye trying to treat something, should I make the other eye match?
- Have you ever seen a bright purple light after you closed your eyes?