vincentwell, in my opinion, it is possible to have red and bloodshot eyes because of hayfever. as we know that when you have hayfever, it will increase the blood pressure. in that way, it will just affect your eyes, leading to high eye pressure. finally, eye strain will occur, and red , bloodshot eyes will be possible. to treat it, you can just take a cold compresses on your eyes, and repeat it several time. and then it can just disappear. also, eye drops will be effective. by the way, cool cucumbers are very useful, so you can have a try.12/10/2012
BrookeIt is quite possible to cause bloodshots in eyes from hay fever. Many people around us have allergies. The itchy, stuffy nose, red and watering eyes, and puffiness are all symptoms of hay fever or we can put it as allergic rhinitis. One of my colleague has hay fever, who is sitting right behind me. When season is changing, air is not fresh and airiness is not good, he just can't stop sneezing all the time. We know that it is very easy to get bloodshots in eyes because blood vessels are very easy to get broken. Many movement we do with force can cause it, including sneezing, coughing, weight lifting and so on. Red eyes can be caused by allergies too. So it is easy to understand why you got bloodshots in eyes from hay fever. Normally bloodshots can clear out within a few days without treatment. If it is caused by allergy, then you should keep away from the irritant subject. For hay fever, you should stay at someplace with good airiness. Some eye drops could help to speed up recovery of redness, which you can buy over the count.12/11/2012
cody88Yes, it is possible for you to cause the bloodshot eyes because of the heyfever. When you have the hayfever, the immune system in your whole body will be declined. You will feel that the eyes may easily get the bacterium. In addition, you could also find that your eye pressure may get high. You could even get the bloodshot because of the inflammation. You'd better eat the light food during that time. You could use the eye drops to release the symptom of the eyes. At the same time, you'd better accept the medical treatment on the hayfever. Then your whole body temperature will come back to the normal state. And your eyes problems will disappear.12/17/2012
- How to treat red and swollen eyes caused by a hit?
- I have red eyes for more than one week. It is normal?
- Why do my eyes turn red hours after removing contact lenses?
- How long should you rest your eyes after over-wearing contacts?
- Why do you have redness in your eyes when teething?
- How can you keep your eyes from turning red when you are drinking?
- What are the side effects of visine red eye drops ?
- How to get rid of popped blood vessels in your eyes?
- what causes itchy eyelids and red veins in the white part of your eyes?
- How to relieve red and itchy eyes after taking my contacts out?