coldndWell, it seems that there is something wrong with your eyes. Anyway, iritis is one of the most serious and complicated eye problems we might get. So, we must place much emphasis on it. Anyway, if you want to thoroughly take out the problem, it requires a lot of efforts and attention to your eyes, including a healthier diet, exercise, proper use of eyes, as well as proper medicine. Generally speaking, the symptoms could last several weeks but maybe if things are going well, half a year could be enough. Try to protect your eyes from every angle.12/11/2012
carminerobertWell, generally speaking, it will take about two weeks to heal iritis. When it occurs, blurred vision and eye pain can occur. And that can be dangerous to you. So you should try some ways to treat it. In common, a pair of dark glasses is essential. Also, you should take the prescription medications should be used exactly as prescribed. In that way, it may recover in two weeks.12/12/2012
AndreaUsually the iritis is caused by the infection of the eyes. You should keep the good mood and have the healthy diet. Then you could better use the eye drops to release the symptom of the iritis. If you keep on using the medical treatment and home remedies, your iritis will be cured after a week. You'd better not smoke and drink these days.12/12/2012
- What is the effect of alcohol on the eye?
- Why is exercise good for my eyes?
- Will my eye astigmatisms go away at last? Will astigmatisms be inherited?
- Why do my eyes sensitive to light? And why can't focus well?
- How to relieve from high eye pressure and what is treatment?
- Do you have a gold ring around your eyes?
- What's it called when your eyes go out of focus randomly?
- What do zonules do in the human eye?
- I lost vision in my one eye trying to treat something, should I make the other eye match?
- Have you ever seen a bright purple light after you closed your eyes?