AllisonWell, I can see that you are quite interested in those pinhole glasses. So it is true that pinhole glasses could help with our eyes and regain our lost vision. However, it does not greatly improve our eyes. And generally speaking, it would do simply no harm to our eyes, maybe it takes some time before you are used to wearing them. If anything strange happens, try to see a doctor and see if your eyes are ok with pinhole glasses.12/11/2012
PRISCILLAWell, first, you should know that pinhole glasses are well known as stenopeic glasses, and they are eyeglasses with a series of pinhole-sized perforations filling an opaque sheet of plastic in place of each lens. By wearing them, you will have some certain eye exercises. And in that way, they could permanently improve eyesight. But on the other hand, you should take some time to be accustomed to them, or it will just make you feel uncomfortable. For example, it will make feel eye stressed, and also have red eyes in some degree. So just be careful about it.12/11/2012
JonathanThere are many people wearing the pinhole glasses which will be good at the function. They can improve your vision to some degree. However, they may not be appropriate for everyone here. Your dizzy feeling may be caused by the shrink peripheral vision. There are some potential side effects. As we know, when you wear the pinhole glasses, you may reduce the amount of light that the eye receives. At the same time, the pinhole glasses will restrict the visual field. Thus the restricted visual field would be bad for some activities. The activities may conclude driving. In diving, you need your peripheral vision to have a general look. In addition, the reduced light makes objects appear dimmer in the vision. You may feel it hard to see with them clearly at night. At the same time, the young people should better not wear the pinhole glasses because of the stimulated vision.12/11/2012
- Do I have to wear anti fatigue glasses all the time?
- Does anti-glare coatings on glasses collect dust?
- Do 500 power lenses make your eyes small ?
- Why does one of my eyes go inwards when I don't wear my glasses?
- How to find a pair of glasses that can fit your face?
- How to fix broken glasses when snapped in half?
- Why do my new glasses hurt my nose?
- Does Anyone Leave Their Glasses on During Sex?
- How to improve your eyesight by not wearing glasses or contacts?
- Are glasses for astigmatism more expensive?