crc32you can massage and pulse gently from the inner corner of the eye down and across to the bridge of the nose, which has an effect of stimulating the duct and breaking up the blockage. Also, you can apply hot compress over the eyes for 10 to 15 minutes. You can take advantage of the towel dampened with warm water at home, which is convenient.12/12/2012
ebarnes1621As we know, the tear ducts sit near corner of the eyelids which is close to the part of nose. Sometimes the duct may have the blockage which will cause a person to have excessive tearing and frequent eye infections. The blockage of the tear ducts may result from an infection in eyes or poorly formed ducts, injury or medication use or other things. Besides the surgery which could help you cure the blocked tear ducts, there are home remedies for you to do. You could do the massage to help the blocked tear ducts. You could keep on doing the massage gently on the nasal corner of the eye a few times every day. It may help break up the blockage. In addition, you could also do the compress on the inside corner of the eye which will absolutely help you do the break the blockage in the duct. You could try the above ones to see whether there is the effect.12/12/2012
walksal0neWell, it seems that there is someone in your family who has got blocked tear ducts. And if the patient is your baby, your home remedy could be some eye drops or breast milk because some cases prove that breast milk would do good to blocked tear ducts. However, sometimes you would not know what is not suitable for the eyes and damage the patient's eyes. So, you had better take the patient to the hospital for treatment.12/14/2012
- What is the effect of alcohol on the eye?
- Why is exercise good for my eyes?
- Will my eye astigmatisms go away at last? Will astigmatisms be inherited?
- Why do my eyes sensitive to light? And why can't focus well?
- How to relieve from high eye pressure and what is treatment?
- Do you have a gold ring around your eyes?
- What's it called when your eyes go out of focus randomly?
- What do zonules do in the human eye?
- I lost vision in my one eye trying to treat something, should I make the other eye match?
- Have you ever seen a bright purple light after you closed your eyes?