emily_109Well it seems that you are quite concerned about your eyes. So, it is true that sometimes if we are careless of our eyes , we could have some bad symptoms such as bulging eyes , it is actually the same as swollen eyes, which looks quite ugly and could greatly affect your looks. It is resulted from a lack of sleep, or overuse of the eyes, or excessive water taken. Generally speaking, it would not last long, but if the problem is accompanies by other problems, you should visit a doctor.12/13/2012
Thomas keithNo, the bulging eyes may be a little different from the swollen eyes because of the bulging parts of the eyeballs. The eyeballs in the bulging eyes will be standing out. It will be caused by the eyes infection from the bacterium. You should better use the medical treatment to cure the bulging eyes. In addition, you should not smoke or drink during this time which may stimulate your eyes skins.12/17/2012
candylndsuicideWell, generally speaking, bulging eyes are named as Proptosis, or exophthalmos, and it is the bulging out of one or both bilateral of the eyes. In common, you should know that there should be no visible white between the top of the iris, which is the colored part of the eye, and the upper eyelid. And when you can see white in this area, it is usually a sign that there is abnormal eye bulging occurring. So you can just check this with your own situation. By the way, you should know that if a person suddenly develops proptosis, especially in just one eye, it is considered a very serious problem. At that moment, you should go and see the doctor as soon as possible.12/17/2012
- What is the effect of alcohol on the eye?
- Why is exercise good for my eyes?
- Will my eye astigmatisms go away at last? Will astigmatisms be inherited?
- Why do my eyes sensitive to light? And why can't focus well?
- How to relieve from high eye pressure and what is treatment?
- Do you have a gold ring around your eyes?
- What's it called when your eyes go out of focus randomly?
- What do zonules do in the human eye?
- I lost vision in my one eye trying to treat something, should I make the other eye match?
- Have you ever seen a bright purple light after you closed your eyes?