crusanovWell, a chalazion is a blockage in a small duct in your eyelid that can result in a small bump and eyelid swelling. And when the glands in your eyes can not release their oil because their duct is blocked, the oil backs up and causes a bump. And at this moment, a chalazion will occur. And there are a number of factors which can increase the risk of developing a chalazion, such as blepharitis, viral infection. So just take care of your eyes.12/12/2012
everettholWell, I can see that you are quite worried about your eye health. So, it is true that chalazion could be resulted from a variety of reasons,which makes it quite complicated sometimes. So, generally speaking, it would be derived from stye,chronic conjunctivitis, as well as the infection of your sebaceous gland. So, once noticed the problem, you should head to the hospital for timely treatment, just try to pay attention to every aspect of your life, hope you recover asap!12/13/2012
cap081291Chalazion refers to the meibomian gland and its surrounding tissue inflammation caused by obstruction of the gland after chronic granulomatous gland body increase. The chalazion onset is eyelid edema. The swelling symptom may also stimulate the symptoms. The hordeolum may not have easy difference. A few days later the above symptoms subsided. The eyelid will leave only painless. You will have slow growth of circular mass. The surface of the skin can be in the relax state. The average symptom is palpebral conjunctiva under red or gray mass. When the mass symptom is happened in the next eyelid, it should eliminate chronic dacryocystitis. The chalazion in the eyes can be easily caused by the eyes infection because of the coming bacterium. Even some other eyes diseases may cause the eyes problems too.12/17/2012
- What is the effect of alcohol on the eye?
- Why is exercise good for my eyes?
- Will my eye astigmatisms go away at last? Will astigmatisms be inherited?
- Why do my eyes sensitive to light? And why can't focus well?
- How to relieve from high eye pressure and what is treatment?
- Do you have a gold ring around your eyes?
- What's it called when your eyes go out of focus randomly?
- What do zonules do in the human eye?
- I lost vision in my one eye trying to treat something, should I make the other eye match?
- Have you ever seen a bright purple light after you closed your eyes?