Eric quickWell, generally speaking, it will just take a week for your dilated pupils to recover. According to some experts, when the pupils, the black part of the eye are bigger than normal, it is a sign that you may get dilated pupils. And there are some factors which can lead to dilated pupils, such as high blood pressure and anxiety also, if you suffer dehydration, your body will be disordered. So at that moment, you may suffer high blood pressure too. And then it is possible to lead to dilated pupils too. for your situation, you can go and have a test in the hospital.12/12/2012
walkingwounde_dWell, I can see that you are concerned about your eye health because your eyes seem to be dilated which is not a normal status. Anyway, you should take it easy because generally speaking, our eyes would be dilated when we are panicked or surprised by something unexpected, and they would become normal in less than one minute. However, if your dilated eyes are resulted from some special eye drops or physical injuries, things could be different. Just try to consult a doctor if anything wrong happens.12/13/2012
Brandon cookThe lasting time of the dilated pupils may be related with your serious degree of the eyes. If your eyes infection which causes the dilated pupils is serious, you may get the dilated pupils for several months. If your dilated pupils just get because of the surprise or shock natural action, it will be released soon. Although the pupil is not the eye optical system which is one of the focal elements, it can not only react to light and shade but also adjust the light into the eyes. It can also influence the eye of the optical system in the depth of focus. The spherical aberration pupil range can be very big. Usually the human eye pupil diameter is less than 1 mm. When the extreme expands, it will be more than 9 mm. The iris sphincter can shrink to 87% of its length. It is related with human body and other smooth muscle or striated muscle. When the pupil size becomes to change, you should keep notice of this. If you get the dilated pupils because of the infection, you should treat it with medical care as soon as possible.12/17/2012
- What is the effect of alcohol on the eye?
- Why is exercise good for my eyes?
- Will my eye astigmatisms go away at last? Will astigmatisms be inherited?
- Why do my eyes sensitive to light? And why can't focus well?
- How to relieve from high eye pressure and what is treatment?
- Do you have a gold ring around your eyes?
- What's it called when your eyes go out of focus randomly?
- What do zonules do in the human eye?
- I lost vision in my one eye trying to treat something, should I make the other eye match?
- Have you ever seen a bright purple light after you closed your eyes?