Robert LipmanYes, it is possible for the botox to affect your blocked tear ducts. The blockage of the tear ducts may result from an infection in eyes or poorly formed ducts, injury or medication use or other things. As we know, the tear ducts sit near corner of the eyelids which is close to the part of nose. Sometimes the duct may have the blockage which will cause a person to have excessive tearing and frequent eye infections. Besides the surgery which could help you cure the blocked tear ducts, there are home remedies for you to do. You could do the massage to help the blocked tear ducts. You could keep on doing the massage gently on the nasal corner of the eye a few times every day. It may help break up the blockage. In addition, the botox may also affect your eyes vision. You should not get the botox which will be bad for your eyes.12/13/2012
Kevin percyWell, botox can lead to blocked tear duct. A blockage can occur at any point in the tear drainage system. We can say that blocked tear duct, is a result of an improperly formed tear duct that obstructs the tear drainage system. For the causes, chronic infections and inflammation of your eyes tear drainage system or nose can cause your tear ducts to become blocked. And botox can lead to eye infection. So when you have get eye infection because of botox, it is possible to have blocked tear duct.12/17/2012
- What does pterygium look like?
- How to relieve eye pain caused by smokes?
- Is there any cure or help to COLOBOMA of the IRIS?
- Will hypertropia go away on its own?
- Why can I see circular particles that float around when I close my eyes?
- I have a squiggly line with lil round black spot on my eyes. Can you tell me what's this?
- Will smoking increase the risk and accelerate the development of cataracts, macular degeneration and optic nerve damages?
- dark brown spot on my eyes.
- Can you heal your eyes with Chinese medicine ?
- Can eye problems cause dizziness and headaches?