David SafirNo, the contact solution contains the material that can help the contact lenses get rid of the protein. And your pink eyes will contain the bacterium. However, the contact solution may stimulate your cornea which will not let your eyes feel comfortable. You'd better not use the contact solution to treat your pink eyes.12/12/2012
LisaWell, generally speaking, contact solution can help pink eyes. The boric acid in the solution is a natural antibacterial and will cure the pink eye. In common, conjunctivitis requires medical attention. The appropriate treatment depends on the cause of the problem. For the allergic type, cool compresses and artificial tears sometimes relieve discomfort in mild cases. In more severe cases, non-steroidal anti-inflammatory medications and antihistamines may be prescribed. Also, S persistent allergic conjunctivitis may need topical steroid drops. So just go and console it with your doctor.12/12/2012
Alexia charlesWell, it seems that you are not very familiar with the functions of contacts solution. Anyway,as you can see, we should use contacts solution on a regular basis so as to disinfect the contact lenses and keep them clean, and remove protein on our lenses. However, you should know that it could not help with your pink eyes, and you cannot use it as your eye drops because it is not made of what is needed to cure pink eyes. Try to get some antibiotic eye drops and consult a doctor.12/13/2012
- Can I wear contacts when I have pink eyes?
- How to give yourself a fake pink eye?
- How long does pink eye take to go away on its own?
- How do you know if you have pink eye or allergies?
- How long does pink eye take to go away with antibiotics?
- How Do You Know If You Have Pink Eye or Just Allergies?
- How fast do symptoms of pink eye show up?
- What's a good cure for pink eye?
- When is pink eye contagious ?
- Is pink eye contagious while on antibiotics?