ZacharyIt is not normal. If your eyes are healthy, you could find that your eyes will feel nothing after the eye exam. Your eyes may get infection and gets the invisible bacterium. As we know, you will get the special eye drops before the eye exams. The eye drops irritate your infected eyes and then you may feel the migraine. You'd better see the eyes exam and protect your eyes carefully.12/13/2012
greg tWell, it seems that there is something wrong with your eyes. Because migraine is resulted from a wide variety of causes, however, an eye exam would simply not give rise to migraine. Maybe it is just a temporary symptom, so you should keep track of your migraine situation. And if the problem does not go away, you should see a doctor.12/14/2012
chriso1984Well, first, the white spots under your eyes are named as Milia. They are small, white spots that usually appear around the eyes. According to some experts, they're a type of cyst filled with a substance called keratin, a protein that provides strength to the skin. For the causes, there is no clear saying. No one really understands why they appear or why some people get them while others don't. Maybe they are related to different lifestyles or diets and are certainly not infectious or caused by poor hygiene. Anyway, they can be harmless.12/17/2012
- When can you get a discount for an eye exam at lenscrafters without insurance?
- Does walmart vision center accept blue cross?
- Can an Eye Test Detect Liver Problems ?
- How often eyes checked ?
- How often should you have your eyesight checked?
- How often should you get an eye exam?
- What to expect at walmart optical for my eye exam?
- Can eye exam detect high blood pressure?
- Can an eye exam detect diabetes?
- Can migraine cause blurred vision?