CameronYes, the acupuncture is such a good way to treat many eye problems, like the bags under the eyes and others. As the good medical way, the acupuncture receives a lot of people's favors. In addition, this medical way is safe and effective. That is the reason why a lot of people choose it to treat their eyes problems.12/17/2012
Ethan edwardWell, yes, acupuncture can be helpful for many eye diseases. Generally speaking, your eyes are a reflection of your overall health. In common, there are some illnesses such as diabetes and cardiovascular disease can be revealed in the eyes. Also, glaucoma, optic neuritis or vision loss is often associated with systemic health problems. At this moment, you can just treat them with acupuncture. And in that way, any underlying imbalances that are attributing to your symptoms will be addressed. According to some researches, Glaucoma, Cataracts, Chronic Dry Eyes, Macular Degeneration, Optic Neuritis, Optic Atrophy can be treated with it, so you can just have a try.12/14/2012
Fari TackaberryAcupuncture is a form of traditional Chinese medicine used for many diseases. In traditional Chinese medicine, it believes that illness occurs when Chi got blocked in its pathway in your body. Acupuncture helps to unblock the pathway and influence Chi to solve healthy problem. As to eyes, we all call eyes as the window of our body. Eyes could reflect our overall health. Some eye conditions are always associated with other diseases. Through this underlying connection between your eyes and other health problems, acupuncture can utilize to treat eye and vision problems. Usually acupuncture is used to treat certain eye diseases such as glaucoma, cataract, and chronic dryness of eyes, macular degeneration, optic neuritis and optic atrophy. There are many points in human body, so is there around eyes. Through silver needles go into these points, acupuncture could help bring Chi and blood back to eyes to nourish the tissue and help diseased tissue heal up. Different point has different function. So it has be operated by profession acupuncture provider. If you are interested in this, you can read more books on Chinese medicine, which focuses more on balance of body.12/19/2012
- What does pterygium look like?
- How to relieve eye pain caused by smokes?
- Is there any cure or help to COLOBOMA of the IRIS?
- Will hypertropia go away on its own?
- Why can I see circular particles that float around when I close my eyes?
- I have a squiggly line with lil round black spot on my eyes. Can you tell me what's this?
- Will smoking increase the risk and accelerate the development of cataracts, macular degeneration and optic nerve damages?
- dark brown spot on my eyes.
- Can you heal your eyes with Chinese medicine ?
- Can eye problems cause dizziness and headaches?