KimberlyYes, it is possible to cause glassy eyes because of allergies. When you have the allergies, you should take care of the protection of the eyes. If you get the glassy eyes, you should use some eye drops to get rid of the bacterium in the eyes. You could also eat more food with vitamin C to moisture the eyes. You could also use the medical care to treat your eyes.12/17/2012
Brandon cookOk, I can see that you are suffering from glassy eyes which are quite ugly and impair our looks. So, glassy eyes would be derived from a lot of reasons, both physically and mentally, and allergies could indeed give rise to problems with our eyes. However, allergies would not lead to glassy eyes, it could only lead to watery eyes, red eyes, or photophobia. Maybe you should get your eyes examined in the hospital before taking further measures.12/18/2012
ChristopherYes, it is possible to get glassy eyes from allergies. Actually allergies, irritation and infections of eyes are on the list of causes to glassy eyes. Dryness of eye can make eyes lifeless, and glassy. Dry eyes are symptoms of eye allergies too. Besides conjunctivitis which is called pink eye too, is a main cause of glassy eyes, and at the same time, allergies can lead to conjunctivitis. If your glassy eyes are caused by allergies, it is not big serious problem for you to worry about. Allergic conjunctivitis could get well soon if you are away from allergen. You even donâ€™t need any other treatment, it can heal up very soon. So does the glassy eyes triggered by allergies. If you still worry about it, or you think it is serious, you can go to doctor for help or try some medication such as topical or systemic antihistemamines which can be immediately effective, if you are quite sure that you have allergies. Hope you can get well soon.12/18/2012
- What is the effect of alcohol on the eye?
- Why is exercise good for my eyes?
- Will my eye astigmatisms go away at last? Will astigmatisms be inherited?
- Why do my eyes sensitive to light? And why can't focus well?
- How to relieve from high eye pressure and what is treatment?
- Do you have a gold ring around your eyes?
- What's it called when your eyes go out of focus randomly?
- What do zonules do in the human eye?
- I lost vision in my one eye trying to treat something, should I make the other eye match?
- Have you ever seen a bright purple light after you closed your eyes?