confused_withacWell, yes, fever can cause glassy eyes. Generally speaking, when your eyes appear shiny or have a glassy appearance, we can say that you may be suffering from glassy eyes. And at that moment, you will have a feeling of listlessness, and the eyes are unfocused, and without any luster. According to some experts, fever can lead to glassy eyes, for when you have high fever, it can just affect your eyes, leading to some eye problems, such as glassy eyes. you can put some cool cucumber on your eyes, and it will relieve your situation. By the way, you should know that glassy eyes are a common result of chronic alcohol abuse. Because of it, it will cause the eyes to become dry, and leading to glassy eyes. So just do not drink too much alcohol.12/17/2012
GuavaThe term of glassy eyes generally refers to an appearance of listlessness in which the eyes are unfocused and without lustre. It is true that fever will cause glassy eyes and burning eyes because fever will disorder your immune system. When you get a high fever, you blood even your whole body become high and it make your eyes pressure high. In so doing, eyes will turn to be glassy for high temperature. By the way, as for your question, in my opinion, there are many ways for you to choose. Firstly, drink a lot of water. That is because water can circulate your blood quickly. Secondly, keeping your eyes moisturized with eye drops. Thirdly, check up thyroid problems. As we know, hyperthyroidism can also cause your eyes to be glassy. Therefore, from what i have mentioned above, you will the reason of glassy eyes and the methods to get rid of it. Best wishes for you!12/19/2012
Brandon evelynYes, it is possible for you to cause glassy eyes because of fever which will make your immune system decline a lot. At the same time, your shining eyes will get the infection easily. You could use some eye drops to moisture the eyes. In addition, you could eat the food with vitamin C to moisture the eyes.12/21/2012
- What is the effect of alcohol on the eye?
- Why is exercise good for my eyes?
- Will my eye astigmatisms go away at last? Will astigmatisms be inherited?
- Why do my eyes sensitive to light? And why can't focus well?
- How to relieve from high eye pressure and what is treatment?
- Do you have a gold ring around your eyes?
- What's it called when your eyes go out of focus randomly?
- What do zonules do in the human eye?
- I lost vision in my one eye trying to treat something, should I make the other eye match?
- Have you ever seen a bright purple light after you closed your eyes?