AaronAll right, eye twitching could be quite complicated sometimes, it could not only be a single problem, but also be a sign of other diseases. So, you should find out what precisely led to your problem so that you could take better measures afterwards. Anyway, acupuncuture would help with your problem to some extent, but you also have to care about your diet and rest and living habits.12/18/2012
BrookeWell, yes, it can help to treat twitching eyes. According to some researches, Glaucoma, Cataracts, Chronic Dry Eyes, Macular Degeneration, Optic Neuritis, Optic Atrophy can be treated with acupuncture. And also, when you have twitching eyes, you can also try to use them to heal it. So we can say that acupuncture can help to treat a lot of eye diseases, and you can just have a try. As we know that twitching eyes can be a sign of eye infection. So you should also try some other ways to treat it. For example, you can just have some eye drops.12/17/2012
evelynYes, the acupuncture will help you stop the eyes twitching which may be caused by the eyes infection and coming bacterium. The acupuncture will let your eyes muscles around get relaxed. You could also use the eye drops to release the symptom. You should have the good rest after the acupuncture. Then your eyes will get recovery soon.01/06/2013
- Why does one of my eyes blink frequently when I talk to people?
- Is it good luck if my right eye is twitching?
- Can Stress Cause Eye Twitching?
- What can you do to make your eye stop twitching?
- What Can You Take to Make Your Eye Stop Twitching ?
- Can sex cause eye twitch and headaches?
- What causes the eye to twitch of the upper eyelid?
- How to get rid of eye twitch spasm?
- Why is my eye twitching and how do i stop it?
- Why is my eye twitching so much lately?