Robert PotterWhen sinus cavities are blocked because of the inflammation of mucosa in the nose, sinus surgery, as a safe treatment, is recommended. But there are still risks, like CSF leak, tearing of eyes, discomfort of teeth. Usually, the tearing of eyes might caused by inflammation inside nasal passage after surgery. It will be ok without treatment once you do as your doctor's advice. Bellowing are something you need to notice after sinus surgery: 1. Have several days off work. 2. No heavy lifting. 3. Do not let hot water flowing to your face. 4. Cool drink12/18/2012
GabriellaWell, Generally speaking, it is possible to have watery eyes after the sinus surgery. You should know that your watery eyes are often a sign of dryness. As we know that tears are for lubrication and for keeping your eyes clean. So when your tear glands have suffered some infection, and work in a wrong order, it may lead to some symptoms, such as watery eyes. And after you have got the eye surgery, your eyes are more sensitive and fragile than normal. And at that moment, it will make your eyes infected easily. After the surgery, just pay more attention to your eyes.12/18/2012
walkersrarestAfter you get the sinus surgery, the eye nerves will to some degree be affected. The eyes are so weak parts in the whole body which may get the infection. That is why you get the watery eyes which will make your eyes look shining. You could use some eye drops with anti-inflammation to release the symptom. In addition, you could use the warm compress to make your eyes feel better.12/21/2012
- Why my eyes are always watery?
- Why do my eyes keep watering and burning after crying?
- Why do my eyes keep watering when I have a cold?
- How to get rid of itchy watery eyes?
- What to Do When Your Eyes Are Irritated?
- What Is Good for Itchy Watery Eyes?
- How to stop watery eyes due to allergies?
- why are my eyes watering so much?
- What causes constantly watering eyes?
- What to take for itchy watery eyes?