chilloutshaWell, if your eyes have eczema, red, itchy and inflamed patches may occur. And in some cases, it may swell. For the causes, eye infection can be the most common cause. To get rid of it, you can apply cool compresses to your eye area. For example, you can use some ice. In that way, it will relieve discomfort and itching, and also it can reduce swelling. By the way, you can use a small towel with cool water and apply it to your eyes for 15 to 20 minutes as needed. And according to some researches, when eczema occurs on the eyelids or the area around the eyes, you should avoid rubbing and scratching which can lead to potentially serious infections. Anyway, just be careful.12/18/2012
MariahAs we all know, eczema is inflammation of epidermis, which is a skin disorder indeed. And some skin specialists said that eye eczema is related to abnormal functioning of the immune system, while others agree that allergies and allergic reactions cause eye eczama. Merely, there are several home remedies which really work. Well, drinking plenty of water is possible the best way to help eye eczema, and forming a healthy and balance diet, then use gentle facial skin care products and avoid makeup because further infection may be caused by poor skin care. If all these ways do not work, then visit a doctor as soon as possible. In a word, take care and stay fit if you really get eczema around eyes.12/18/2012
eagle_tester_3There are many good home remedies for you to treat your eye eczema. You'd better keep on using the medical treatment everyday to get rid of the invisible bacterium in or around your eyes. In addition, you could also use the eye drops to make your eyes keep moisture. You should eat more food with vitamin C which will make your eyes keep moisture.12/21/2012
- What does pterygium look like?
- How to relieve eye pain caused by smokes?
- Is there any cure or help to COLOBOMA of the IRIS?
- Will hypertropia go away on its own?
- Why can I see circular particles that float around when I close my eyes?
- I have a squiggly line with lil round black spot on my eyes. Can you tell me what's this?
- Will smoking increase the risk and accelerate the development of cataracts, macular degeneration and optic nerve damages?
- dark brown spot on my eyes.
- Can you heal your eyes with Chinese medicine ?
- Can eye problems cause dizziness and headaches?