epyon_rebirthThere are a lot of indispensable vitamins to our eye health, such as Vitamin A B E, etc, and vitamin B could be divided into several important factors, such as B12. As a matter of fact, a lack of vitamin B12 could indeed lead to some eye problems, such as eye twitching. So, it would be wise for you to take in enough vitamins on a regular basis and take care of your eye use.12/18/2012
walkingfetusThat's for sure that vitamin b12 is good to build healthy eyes. And the individual who are lack of vitamin b12 may suffer eye puffiness and eye bags, even cloudy vision. Many studies showed that not only vitamin b12, but all vitamins are good for eyes. For instance, vitamin C is good for eye bags and black circles under eyes; vitamin D has a significant result for dry eyes; vitamin K and E do really work on black eyes. So doctors, especially ophthalmologists suggest that people should eat more fresh fruits and vegetables to take supplement of all kinds of vitamins. Meanwhile, vitamins can also help to build great eyesight and create soft skin.12/18/2012
marvinaYes, the vitamin b12 is good to build healthy eyes. However, the lack of vitamin b12 will cause your eye problems. It is very possible for you to get blurred eye vision because of vitamin b12 deficiency. The vitamin B12 is also called cobalamin. The vitamin B12 needs a kind of intestinal secretions which is the internal factor that can help to be absorbed. The nature of vitamin B12 is microbial synthesis and higher plants. Some people get intestines and stomach anomaly, lack of this kind of endogenous factor, not adequate dietary source and so on, they may suffer from pernicious anemia. The plant foods basically do not have vitamin B12 which will stay for a long time in the intestines. About three hours, it can be absorbed into vitamin B12 which may mainly have the physiological function that can participate in manufacturing bone marrow cell and prevent pernicious anemia. That is to say, most of the water-soluble vitamin needs a few seconds to become the vitamin in the body. The lack of vitamin B12 will cause the damage of brains. The anemia and damaged brain cause the blurred eye vision.12/21/2012
- What does pterygium look like?
- How to relieve eye pain caused by smokes?
- Is there any cure or help to COLOBOMA of the IRIS?
- Will hypertropia go away on its own?
- Why can I see circular particles that float around when I close my eyes?
- I have a squiggly line with lil round black spot on my eyes. Can you tell me what's this?
- Will smoking increase the risk and accelerate the development of cataracts, macular degeneration and optic nerve damages?
- dark brown spot on my eyes.
- Can you heal your eyes with Chinese medicine ?
- Can eye problems cause dizziness and headaches?