Carlos rodneyWell, yes, there are some types of glasses which can help people who have Macular Degeneration. First, you should know that the international Academy of Low Vision Specialists has developed specialized glasses that incorporate miniaturized telescopes that help people who have lost vision from Macular Degeneration. We name this kind of glasses as telescopic glasses. By using them, it will improve vision. And of course, you can just buy them online, and these special glasses range in price from $500 to $2,500. It is a small price to pay for the hours of enjoyment you can have with better vision and more independence. Besides, to prevent Macular Degeneration, you can eat more fish, such as catfish, eggs, and cod liver oil. Also, Vitamin D has anti-inflammatory properties, and inflammation has played a big part in macular degeneration. Anyway, just have a try.12/18/2012
Bridget CWell, it is true that macular degeneration would give rise to a lot of suffering and trouble to you. However, it seems that there are no glasses that are made for macular degeneration patients. So you have to get other professional and effective treatment on time in the hospital. Also, patients with macular degeneration should wear colored glasses outside so as to resist excessive sunshine which could damage your eyes.12/19/2012
John clarkIt is so bad for you to get the macular degeneration. Macular degeneration's pathological mechanism is mainly for the macular area structure because of the aging change for the performance of the retinal pigment. The epithelium cells at outside plate film ingested function decline. It is not the digest plate membrane. The residual body retention in the basement of the cells in the blade will be affected. The cells of the effluent will form a glass membrane wart. Then the secondary pathological changes which lead to macular degeneration which is often happened among the people above 45 years old. You'd better wear the window glasses to prevent the radiation and uv rays from the sun lights and electrical products.12/21/2012
- Will smoking increase the risk and accelerate the development of cataracts, macular degeneration and optic nerve damages?
- Does the new treatment for macular degeneration really work?
- My helmet makes my glasses foggy. What can I do?
- How Long after Cataract Surgery Can I Get New Glasses?
- What Is Macular Degeneration Prevention Diet?
- How to Prevent Macular Degeneration Naturally?
- What Vitamins Are Good for Macular Degeneration Prevention?
- What Associates Charles Bonnet Syndrome with Age-related Macular Degeneration?
- How to Prevent Macular Degeneration ?
- How to Prevent Macular Degeneration From Getting Worse ?