Savannah taylorOk, I can see that you are annoyed by those fine lines under your eyes, and generally speaking, it is a sign of aging and a lack of treatment of your skin. You should know that there are multiple causes of your lines under eyes, such as aging,long exposure to sunshine, abnormal temperature, as well as a lack of water within your skin. Anyway, you should tackle these factors as much as possible, such as taking more exercise, have a balanced diet, and try to get more fruits and vegetables, also try to get some eye cream with retin A, which is quite effective in treating eye lines. If all these do not work, you probably should get a cosmetic surgery, such as botox injection.12/18/2012
JudyThe fine lines under your eyes may be caused by the not proper use of eyes. You'd better use some oil essentials to make the skins around the eyes absorb the oil essentials. Then you will find that the skin around the eyes become smooth. You could try this way and see the effect. You should also have the good rest for the eyes.12/19/2012
ShelbyWell, generally speaking, there are many people who have the same situation with you. And of course, it can be annoying to have fine lines under your eyes. And it can just make you look older than you are. But on the other hand, you can just try some ways to remove it. According to some experts, cucumber can be effective to your situation. So you can just put some cucumbers under your eyes, and just repeat it. Also, you can use a sunscreen with an SPF (sun protection factor) of at least 15. Also, sunscreen can be effective too. So you can just use a sunscreen that contains zinc oxide or titanium. Just have a try.12/19/2012
- What is the effect of alcohol on the eye?
- Why is exercise good for my eyes?
- Will my eye astigmatisms go away at last? Will astigmatisms be inherited?
- Why do my eyes sensitive to light? And why can't focus well?
- How to relieve from high eye pressure and what is treatment?
- Do you have a gold ring around your eyes?
- What's it called when your eyes go out of focus randomly?
- What do zonules do in the human eye?
- I lost vision in my one eye trying to treat something, should I make the other eye match?
- Have you ever seen a bright purple light after you closed your eyes?