handsdown9871Yes, it is possible for you to cause the dry eyes because of eczema which is the bad and serious skin problems. Once you get the eczema, you will find that your eyes get dry easily because of the infection. You'd better use the medicine to treat your eczema and eye drops to release your dryness.12/19/2012
handsdown9871Well, yes, it is possible to have dry eyes if you have got eczema. According to some researches, when you suffer eczema around your eyes, your eyes will be red, itchy and inflamed. And you should remember that when eczema occurs on the eyelids or the area around the eyes, rubbing and scratching should be avoided, for it can just lead to other eye problems, such as eye infection. At that moment, it is possible to have dry eyes. So just be careful about it.12/19/2012
BethIt's possible to cause dry eyes because of eczema. I see that eczema is an inflammation of eyelids or skin around eyes. Eye eczema can causes red eyes, dry eye and eye pain indeed. What's worse, serious eczema may lead to pink eye because of infection. But why does the individual feel eye dry after getting eye eczema? That's because glands around eyes cannot produce enough tears or quality tears. So eye dry may follow you if you get eye eczema. By the way, eye eczema is horrible because of its places. Let us think that every day you get outside with big, red and numerous eczema in eyelids, don't you still consider you are beautiful? Well, at least, I won't. By the way, avoiding roll or scratching your injured places and drop some basic drops under the doctor's instruction. Don't use any facial cream or eye cream until you're fine, or further infection may occur.12/20/2012
- Why do my eyes turn red hours after removing contact lenses?
- How to cure dry eyes, blurry vision and fibromyalgia?
- What causes a sore throat and pain behind eyes after drinking alcohol?
- Can dry eyes cause vision loss?
- What is the best over the counter eye drops for dry eyes?
- What is the best eye drops for dry eyes?
- What Acuvue contacts can I try for dry eyes?
- Are Visine artificial tears good for dry eyes?
- why do my eyes feel dry all the time?
- What medications cause dry eye syndrome?