Jacqueline hallYes, the chamomile tea is good for the eyes which will lighten your eyes. Drinking chamomile tea may help your eyes release from tiredness. The chamomile tea may treat your eye fatigue, blurred vision and so on which will also have very good curative effect. In addition, the chamomile tea can protect the health of the eyes. In addition to daub eyes which can eliminate dropsy, it has many other functions. Usually you can make a cup of chamomile tea to drink everyday to eliminate eye fatigue. Your eye sight may be improved to some degree if you drink it every day.12/19/2012
Caroline hillWell, it seems that you try to relieve your eye problems with chamomile tea . In fact, chamomile tea contains a lot of vitamins and nutritions, such as vitamin A C and E, which helps to relieve your eye strain, your dry eyes, regain your lost vision, and helps to fix your dark circles around your eyes. It is just that effective, one of the most natural ways to help your eyes. Also, the key to healthy eyes lies in a balanced diet.12/20/2012
Faith cookYes, chamomile tea can lighten eyes. Chamomile is an herb that can be used to create tea for centuries to cure a number of health problems. You can bring two quarts of water to boil with 2 chamomile tea bags in it and then drink it, it can help you relieve your eye. from tired.Moreover, chamomile tea can help you reduce dark circles around your eyes, treat stomach cramps, get rid of sleeplessness, cure migraine headaches, PMS and Menstrual Cramps.01/14/2013
- What is the effect of alcohol on the eye?
- Why is exercise good for my eyes?
- Will my eye astigmatisms go away at last? Will astigmatisms be inherited?
- Why do my eyes sensitive to light? And why can't focus well?
- How to relieve from high eye pressure and what is treatment?
- Do you have a gold ring around your eyes?
- What's it called when your eyes go out of focus randomly?
- What do zonules do in the human eye?
- I lost vision in my one eye trying to treat something, should I make the other eye match?
- Have you ever seen a bright purple light after you closed your eyes?