Kelly garyI don't have this experience before, but my friend has. Usually the eye drops will not cause you this. The eye drops are used to get rid o the invisible bacterium in your eyes and make your eyes become moisture. When you get the headache, the eye drops may stimulate your eye nerves. You may be sensitive to this type of the eye drops. You should change another type of the eye drops.01/06/2013
leigh sehrYes. Some eye drops may cause headaches if taken internally. In fact, most of eye drops contain visine. So, though eye drops can help the eyes sometimes, it also has side effects to our health. It can reduce bloodflow and oxygenation to the surface of the eye if you often use it. For long-term side effects, some people even experience a rapid heartbeat.02/15/2013
b1t3_m3_8748Ok, looks like you have got some troubles with your eye drops. Anyway, we will not have headaches with the use of eye drops. However, according to some cases, some people are sensitive to such drugs and those drugs would inevitably generate some negative impacts on your eyes and health, thus, some problems would emerge. Anyway, try to take care of your eyes and try to resort to other means of protecting your eyes and vision.03/13/2013
- What are the most common uses for ciprofloxacin eye drops?
- How long should you rest your eyes after over-wearing contacts?
- Do regular eye drops at least make you eyes a little brighter?
- What are the side effects of visine red eye drops ?
- How to make your eyes less red after smoking without eye drops?
- Is there really a difference in those expensive eye drops when compared with those 99 cents ones?
- how to instill eye drops in children?
- What Are Eye Drops for Newborns ?
- What Is Best Over the Counter Eye Drops for Eye Infection?
- How to remove eye redness without eye drops?