FalconAfter taking blepharoplasty, your bruise eyes may be temporary. You should protect the eyes carefully through the healthy diet and good rest for the eyes. Then your bruising eyes may get the basic disappearance for about a week. You will get the basic recovery after the blepharoplasty for about a week.12/20/2012
GailSo, from what you said I can see that you just took blepharoplasty in order to make your eyes more attractive and amazing. However, as you can see, there would be some side effects on your eyes, including bruised eyes, because there would inevitably be some trauma. Anyway, it takes about 2 weeks before you are fully recovered, depending on the effect of the surgery, and during the course of recovery, you need to take care of your eyes and make good use of them, also try to get some anti-inflammatory medicine as instructed.12/21/2012
JohaneWell, generally speaking, it will take about one week to recover. And it is possible to have bruising eyes after the surgery, so you need to pay more attention to it. Also, it all depends on how serious your eyes have been hurt. To treat your bruising eyes, you should try some ways to assist the blood to flow easier in the area that has been bruised. For example, you can try some cool teabags or cucumbers under your eyes, for cold compresses can help to reduce the swelling or inflammation in the area. In that way, it can do a help to the bruising eyes.12/24/2012
- What is the effect of alcohol on the eye?
- Why is exercise good for my eyes?
- Will my eye astigmatisms go away at last? Will astigmatisms be inherited?
- Why do my eyes sensitive to light? And why can't focus well?
- How to relieve from high eye pressure and what is treatment?
- Do you have a gold ring around your eyes?
- What's it called when your eyes go out of focus randomly?
- What do zonules do in the human eye?
- I lost vision in my one eye trying to treat something, should I make the other eye match?
- Have you ever seen a bright purple light after you closed your eyes?