MAXINEIt is normal to feel a little dizzy when wearing the new glasses because of your change of the prescription or other aspects. You may find that new glasses will leave the deep nose pad on your nose because of the tight structure which is often made in the new glasses. However, after a while you will get used to wearing the new glasses.12/20/2012
elite_coutureYeah, maybe you will get a little dizzy when you are wearing the new glasses. As we all know, when we come to a new environment, we have to spend some time to adjust us to get used to it, so do our eyes. That is to say, when you wear a pair of new glasses, our eyes will adjust themselves to get used to the new glasses. Maybe it will take about one week, maybe longer if you wear your old glasses for more than 3 years. Apart from the dizziness, you maybe confronted the headache whilst let wearing the new glasses when the new glasses have the wrong prescription. If so, you can just your eye doctor to change the prescription. In addition, you should pay attention to the material of your glasses, namely, sometimes, your skin or your eyes are allergic for the new material, then your eyes or skin will get allergy. Consequently, pls give your eyes some time to get used to the new glasses.12/20/2012
- My helmet makes my glasses foggy. What can I do?
- How Long after Cataract Surgery Can I Get New Glasses?
- How much are glasses at Walmart vision center?
- Which one is better, contacts or glasses for studying on computer?
- Do i need anti glare on my glasses?
- Is myopia hereditary?
- Why my vision gets blurry since I started wearing glasses?
- What is the best shape of glasses for a round face ?
- What type of lens is used to correct short sightedness?
- Why do some babies wear glasses?